1. A girl or adult must be currently registered or applying for membership with the Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. Grants for the membership dues can be requested when families complete the membership registration online.
2. Amounts approved are based on level of financial need demonstrated on grant application using National Poverty Guidelines.
3. Incomplete grant applications will be returned and the process will be delayed.
4. Grant requests for girls include 1st year troop dues, uniforms and resources. Troops need to plan events within their troop budgets.
5. Grant requests for adults include insignia tab and membership pin.
6. Partial payment by credit card or debit card can be completed online for uniforms/resources.